Terms and conditions
A. GENERAL CONDITIONS BETWEEN HOTEL PACIFIC KALOKAIRI AND THE CUSTOMER:
- Check In: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm // Check Out: 11:00 am
- The room is for 2 people maximum and just for registered guests.
- Late check out and early check-in in case of availability and with and extra cost.
- The customer declares that s/he is 18 years old or older and possesses the legal capacity required to hire the different services that Pacific Kalokairi offers, manifesting to him-/ herself the acceptance of the entailment to this agreement and understands and accepts totally all the conditions here enunciated to use this website and hire the offered services.
- The customer is responsible for facilitating the correct information, especially his or her name, e-mail, phone number, dates and length of stay to be booked, type of room, and amount of guests (maximum 2 people per room), credit card number and expiration dates.
- Pacific Kalokairi is an adults only hotel. Only guests 18+ are permitted to enter.
- We love animals but to guarantee our guests rest, pets are not allowed.
- Remember that our hotel concept is adults only and we design this little hotel for guests that want to enjoy a relaxing and amazing stay surrounded by nature.
- We accept cash (US Dollars and Costa Rican Colones), and credit card (Visa and Master Card).
- We have the right to charge your credit card for any unpaid services after departure and also for any broken items or damaged to the property.
- Please use the safety box provided in your room and ensure you collected all of your belongings before checkout.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
B. CANCELLATION POLICIES.
- Christmas (21st – 6th January) / Easter and Thanksgiving.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge until 10 days before your arrival. After this period of good will, your reservation cannot be canceled or altered without incurring a charge equal to the total amount indicated in your booking confirmation. Cancelations outside this grace period should be requested by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Rest of the year.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge until 7 days before your arrival. After this period of good will, your reservation cannot be canceled or altered without incurring a charge equal to the total amount indicated in your booking confirmation. Cancelations outside this grace period should be requested by mail to email@example.com to be considered.
No shows, as well as nights reserved and not used are not reimbursed.
A damage deposit is required upon arrival. This deposit is fully refundable during check-out as long as there has been no damage to the property.
Hotel Pacific Kalokairi will not transmit to third parties, not related to Pacific Kalokairi, the information contained in this webpage, gathered during the request of the reservation or during the payment.
By providing your personal information and card number, you recognize that you have read and agreed to the payment and cancellation policies.